Summer can be a frustrating season for homeowners with spacious backyards. On the one hand, you no doubt want to spend as much time as possible in the fresh air and sunshine; but on the other, there’s only so much of the scorching heat you can take before having to scramble back to the air conditioned comfort of the house. Fortunately, you can solve this problem by purchasing one of Fifth Room’s beautiful wood gazebos for your outdoor space.
A gazebo, with its solid roof and open sides, essentially gives you an extra sitting room or living room in your yard. When set up correctly, you can have a fun and cozy outdoor space in no time. Here’s how to do it:
- Choose the installation site for the structure
- Purchase one of the fully assembled gazebos or kits from Fifthroom.com
- Assemble or install the structure
- Add comfortable outdoor furniture such as chaise lounges, Adirondack chairs, rocking chairs, and ottomans
- Consider installing one of our outdoor gazebo fans to help keep the structure cool even in midday heat
- Put up side screens to keep insects at bay and increase your comfort
- Decorate the exterior with creeping vines, hanging plants, lights, or wind chimes to enhance the structure’s visual appeal and make it more welcoming
Gazebos provide a great combination of openness and shelter for your backyard, which is precisely what you need for the hot summer months. If you want to get more out of your outdoor space, be sure to stop by Fifthroom.com to view all available gazebo models and order your favorite one today.